Day shift salary (Salaries mentioned include various bonuses*)
819-668-4975 (text or call)
Barrette Structural, the leader in wood framing design, has built its success on the foundation of a winning team: our employees enjoy their work—and are proud of what we accomplish together!
Join the team and contribute to thousands of construction projects across Québec!
WHAT YOU GET:
- 3 raises your very first year!
- A stable, guaranteed job
- Group insurance program
- Overtime available (that you can bank)
- $185 for work boots
- A weekly pay deposited directly to your account
- 11 paid holidays per year
- Great people!
As a production worker, you’ll be part of a team assigned to a roof truss production line in a factory setting.
Specifically, you’ll be expected to:
- Read assembly drawings
- Assemble different types of framing
- Cut and sort wood components
- Show safe behaviour and an excellent attitude
- Be very physically fit
- Be punctual
- Be willing to work in more than one position, as required (versatility)
- Be skilled at manual work
- Be a natural with teamwork
- Be able to make correct, safe use of various tools (e.g., hammer, nail gun, saw)
Share this job posting